"And the day came when the risk it took to remain tightly closed in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to BLOOM…This is the Element of Freedom"

-Alicia Keys

15 June 2010

Short & Sweet

I was unable to finish the Always on a Mission: Part 2 post today & now it is late.  I have been over at my parent's house, organizing a ton of kids clothing & toys...some to keep for the future & most to donate to the awesome midwife clinic that I went to went I was pregnant with Reese.  You know what?  I did a fabulous job, if I do say so myself.  I think that if helped that my awesome husband took care of Reese so that I could get some work done...

So, I am going to keep it short & sweet today and leave you with this wonderful little saying.  I printed it out and taped it up next to my desk at work.  When I am feeling discouraged, I read it and it helps to remind me to dream & plan:


I found this on Gussy: has a lot to say {and sew}.  I love her blog, I love the lovely things that she sews and she just quit her day job to sew full-time...she is awesome!

Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails