"And the day came when the risk it took to remain tightly closed in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to BLOOM…This is the Element of Freedom"

-Alicia Keys

13 June 2010

Ooops, I missed a post!

u
u
I went to a party yesterday afternoon, with the intent to come home in the evening & write my post of the day.

Things didn't happen the way that I had planned.


This got in the way:


I wish I had looked as lovely as this lady does while drinking beer:



But, I had such a great time...I was able to spend time with some of my very favorite people that I don't see nearly enough.  I have a wonderful group of friends that have been so good to me over the years...My life has been blessed by our friendship.  It was fun to drink beer and talk and laugh in the garage while it rained outside and I really needed exactly that.

But I felt kind of like shit today though.  Ooops. Reminds me why I don't drink very often anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails