"And the day came when the risk it took to remain tightly closed in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to BLOOM…This is the Element of Freedom"

-Alicia Keys

09 November 2010

Snow!

Welcome back Winter!  Today it snowed...not even an inch, but enough to make me happy.  I love the snow, especially when I am at home and especially at this time of year.  It was hard to remember that it is November when it is almost 80 degrees out.

I am having one of those days weeks where I feel like I have so many things to figure out that even when I sit down to try and figure them out, I get distracted and end up doing something that needs to be done, but it isn't something that HAS to be done.  A trouble with prioritizing, that is for sure.  I think that it might be because I have our laptop on the coffee table, which is conveniently located in close proximity to the television.  I don't really watch it, I have it turned on for background noise, but I think that it is still distracting me....Jerseylicious reruns aren't helping either!

Which might explain why I am posting at 11:36pm and I still have lunches to make for tomorrow.  Sooooo, tomorrow is a new day and I am going to start it off right by going to bed (after I make pb&j with my homemade bread!) 

Here is a little snowman humor from Calvin and Hobbes:
 {image from here}


2 comments:

  1. I love Calvin and Hobbes - especially snow man ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for coming by. And thanks for the link. It looks like we're both spending a lot of screen time with graphics and that we both appreciate C&H. Hope that storm headed your way doesn't bring things to a halt.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails