"And the day came when the risk it took to remain tightly closed in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to BLOOM…This is the Element of Freedom"

-Alicia Keys

11 November 2010

Say What?? Homemade Pumpkin Pie Pop Tarts...

This late night posting really has to stop...by the time I start writing, it is late and I am just not feelin' it, you know??

Anyway, I just found this amazing blog, Joy The Baker...seriously, I am loving it.  Joy Wilson is beautiful, witty and the girl can bake.  I think that I bookmarked about 18 recipes, but when I saw this one, I had to share the goodness:
  
{Pumpkin Pie Pop Tarts with maple glaze}



The recipe is quite lengthy, you can find it in its entirety here.  I think that this time of year, anything pumpkin pretty much rocks my world...
 

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails