"And the day came when the risk it took to remain tightly closed in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to BLOOM…This is the Element of Freedom"

-Alicia Keys

20 November 2012

Done!

I just completed an order for a friend from college who saw some of the things that I have made on Facebook and put in an order with me.

2 Dresses for her 6 & 4 year old daughters, a bib set (1 small, 1 medium & 1 large bib), a burp cloth and a stuffed frog that I designed one night a couple of years ago and it has become one of things that people ask me to make the most.

A couple of late nights, but I am done!!

I really should post some pictures on here, but they are still on my camera and I think that I can seriously hear my bed calling my name.  I need to answer that call because tomorrow night, I will be cooking up a storm as I get ready to prepare my first ever Thanksgiving Dinner!  It will just be the 4 of us, my family is out of town this time around and Josh's family lives out of state.  Thank goodness for Skype!!


1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails