"And the day came when the risk it took to remain tightly closed in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to BLOOM…This is the Element of Freedom"

-Alicia Keys

19 February 2010

Anthropologie Eye Candy




Instead of doing Product Review Friday, I am going to share some stuff that I like from one of my favorite stores, Anthropologie. Right now, financially they are a bit out of my reach, but in the spirit of Effective Affirmations, I will be able to shop there someday. Believe me, if I thought that we would always be Newlywed Broke, I would be a bit sad. (But, this is where we are and I am enjoying life. One can dream though right? And maybe do a little window shopping, too). One of my Effective Affirmations is "I love my evolving sense of style." It is evolving because I am becoming more confident in who I am & what I like to wear. It is also evolving because I am changing as a person. I think this has a lot to do with being 30 (and almost 31!) Anyway, these are all from Anthropologie.com. I love their whimsical clothes and I also love their home goods.

{For The Momma}









{For the Small One}

{this is an apron---Reese would love this}

{For The Kitchen}


{I have the measuring bowls-a dear friend gave them to me for my bridal shower-love them!}

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails